Friday, July 18, 2008

Oh me!

TGIF!!! Seriously!



Not too much going on today. My whole job situation is still up in the air ( Just where I'll be going, I'm not really changing jobs...) Franky boy and I seem to share the same problem- we have tons of jobs thrown at us constantly. His offers are way cooler than mine though. Stupid Army.



Anyways, moving on! My knees are killing me from running 5 miles this morning at a painfully slow pace. I'm only 23 but I swear my body is gonna start giving out in a few more years.



I read other peoples blogs and they share all kinds of insightful and philosophical thoughts and ideas... I don't know if I'm just too shallow to dabble in that stuff or if I just don't have enough time to ponder those issues. I do have time to think sometimes, but it is usually due to other peoples stupidity and I am simple trying to imagine what their thought process consisted of before they pulled whatever ridiculous stunt I just witnessed. I guess I just tend to notice the stranger, more ironic things in life.

Anyways, There is now lots of drama at the office that I can't talk about so I need to go get some work done (aka eavesdrop) Talk to you soon, have a great weekend! Always,
Mrz Butt

No comments: