Monday, July 21, 2008

Thank God it's Monday? Or not...

Wow,
This weekend was crazy, I was almost looking forward to Monday but now that Monday is here, I am rethinking that philospohy completely!!!

It all started Friday, I had just gotten off work and stopped to check the mail at our apartment. Well when I got back in my car and tried to start it- Nothing happened. It was completely dead. So I got out and opened the hood (Yeah, like I would know what to do even if I could tell what was wrong...) and I saw that my battery had all kinds of corrosion on it, and that the corrosion had eaten though the battery cable completely. Now- In my defense I had already gotten the corrosion cleaned off once but it was apparently a cheap battery and leaking lots of battery acid. Sooooo- I called Frank who had just gotten off of work and he got there a few minutes later. I showed him what happened and then we decided to push the car to a car place at the bottom of the hill we live on.

Now things get fun because you see, to get to the bottom of the hill- Frank and some other Soldier who said he'd help us had to push the car UP the hill. Anyways, got the dumb thing fixed.

The rest of the weekend just flew by as I spent hours scrubbing the rings out of the toilet bowls in our apartment... And alas, now it is Monday. And my life is insane! Too much to do by myself and not enough guys to help me... AUGH!!! More to follow......

1 comment:

Steph said...

Isn't it sad when you're glad to get back to the peace and quiet of a cubicle?!